Sunday, December 03, 2006

Holiday Open House



Tomorrow I am representing Stampin' Up! at my neighborhood's holiday open house. This will be the make-n-take for 19 lucky people. (That's all the supplies I have.)

This is a petal card from the die cut petal cards & tags on page 217 of the Idea Book & Catalog. It was super easy to make! The red petal card, and confetti white scalloped rectangle, belly band and 1 1/4 inch circle are all from the die cut sheets. The only thing I added was the bordering blue cardstock and 1 3/8 inch always artichoke circle. I used the new cutter kit to distress the edges of the bordering blue cardstock. I think these would make great party invitations, but for the open house, I just went with a holiday theme.

On the inside, I think there's room to include a wallet size photo or a nice holiday note.

If you're in the neighborhood tomorrow night, stop by! Here's the rest of the scoop.

Stamps: Hung up on the Holidays, Happy Everything
Ink: Real Red, Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Always Artichoke, Bold Brights Petal Cards & Tags
Accessories: French Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/8" circle punch, Cutter Kit, Snail Adhesive

No comments: