Monday, December 04, 2006

Simple Snowflakes


I am part of the welcoming committee for one of my online swap groups -- the Exclusive Swappers. Anyway, I made a bunch of these cards to get ahead for the next round of new members.

I was inspired by this super cute card by jul716 on splitcoast stampers. I used three shades of purple on the snowflakes to add depth. The only embellishment is a line of piercings which was done with the paper piercer and template in the crafter's toolkit.


Stamps: Snowflakes, Warm Words
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Vintage Violet, Almost Amethyst
Cardstock: Whisper White,
Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Crafter's Toolkit, Snail Adhesive

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

what a cute card!!
great way to get people to be in your swap group!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stef,
This card is beautiful and your blog
is great. What a great job you did wit all of the cards/tiles you posted here. Your exclusive swap
sounds great. Can anyone join?
Barb T.