Monday, December 11, 2006

Time to Sell-A-Brate!



My Sell-A-Bration pre-order came on Friday and I finally sat down to work on my control freaks swap card. It's not exactly what I wanted, but this close to Christmas I think it's as good as it is going to get.

The color combination came from the Color Coach. This is a great tool that I use to break out of my shell and try different color combinations. I think it looks kind of 80s.

As always, when I need a little inspiration I look over the sketch challenges at splitcoast stampers. This time, I used sketch challenge 100. You should definitely give them a try. There's a new one each week!

Stamps: So Very, Happy Hearts, All in a Row
Ink: Lavender Lace, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Lavender Lace, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive

No comments: