Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stamp New England

I can't believe that I never followed up and told you how much fun I had at Stamp New England in New Hampshire back in March! I got to meet Lauren Meader in person which was pretty awesome. We made so many cool projects and got so much free product! I won some stamps from Odd Bird Planet that I still need to use...

Anyway, I am really excited about doing it all again in July when Stamp New England comes to Connecticut. I just found out that they don't have quite enough registrations though, so if we don't get some more in the next couple of days, it is going to be canceled. Please consider coming. It will be so much fun!! (If you do register, mention my name in the comments section.)

Here's some more pictures of Lauren and the project that she designed for us all to make. We actually each got this stamp set from Papertrey Ink for free! (And it was brand new and sold out at the time!)

1 comment:

Vicky said...

That's an AWESOME picture of you and Lauren, Stef!! Can't wait for this weekend! :)