Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Red, White & Blue Bella

This week's challenge on the bella forum was a Red, White & Blue sketch challenge.

I found this old Chatterbox paper in my stash and thought it was perfect. I thought this little Appley bowl huggabugg would be too cute.

I colored her in with my copics and then added some crystal effects to the apples. I also used Frosted Lace stickles to her wings and the polka dots on her dress. She is just too cute & sparkly in person.


Stamps: Appley Bowl Huggabugg and sentiment from Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White card stock, patterned paper from Chatterbox
Accessories: Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Frosted Lace Stickles
Tools: Copics, Classic and Rectangle nestabilities from Spellbinders

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I love her!!! She's one of my favorites and I went back and bought more this weekend ;-) Great color job!

rozie640 said...

Very cute, love the coloring job!