Friday, June 12, 2009

Bellariffic Friday

It's Friday and that means it's time for another Bellariffic Challenge! This week's sketch is from Jen Del Muro and it was just perfect for these little owlies!

I found this paper in my stash the other night and thought it would be perfect for these owls. It's really old SEI paper from the Seasoned line. This sketch also gave me a chance to use the felt ribbon from Stampin' Up!'s holiday mini catalog last year.

I think that's about it. It's been a month now and I am still loving these challenges. :)

Stamps: branching out owlies and dare to be different sentiment from Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White card stock, Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up!, patterned paper from SEI
Accessories: felt ribbon from Stampin' Up!, Dimensionals,
Tools: Copics, Classic and Scalloped Oval nestabilities from Spellbinders

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Love it, those owls are darling!!! Great job!