I chose this card because I loved the button balloons. So what did I change? Here's my list:
- I changed the color scheme to be a little brighter.
- I didn't clip the outer layer's corners with a ticket corner punch.
- I used clear buttons and colored them with a copic marker to match my monsters.
- Instead of putting my sentiment in a circle, I used a little flag at the bottom because it fit my sentiment better.
- I used embroidery floss for the balloon's strings instead of drawing them on.
- I used a different embossing folder.
- I also added crystal effects to the orange balloon that the green monster is holding.
This was a great challenge. Thanks Angie for the inspiration!
Stamps: monster bash stamp and happy birthday ms from Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White & Pure Poppy card stock, Tempting Turquoise from Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Clear buttons, Black Embroidery floss, Green Apple Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Copics, Classic Rectangle and Labels Small nestabilities from Spellbinders, Bloom Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder