Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Walking

I will be participating in the Rhode Island Chapter's 18th Annual MS Walk with my family on Sunday, April 22nd 2007. If you would like to help out with a donation, or join my team and walk with us, follow this link.

My step-sister, Jessica, was diagnosed with MS a couple of years ago. She just turned 30 years old.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS. Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do with a hand stamped card! Pictures to come. Still waiting for my second bella order to arrive. If you do donate, please send me an email with your snail mail address so I can mail you a thank you card! Click on email me at the left.

P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from the MS Walk are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the fight against MS, please visit nationalmssociety.org.

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Okay, I feel horrible that you asked me why I was walking for the 3-Day and I didn't even ask you...I'm sorry about your step-sister. Our good friends mother has had MS for as long as I've known her (over 15 years) and she is still very healthy so I wish for the same for your step-sister and you are doing a great thing with the walk!!!