Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Shop-a-bella?


I got my first order of the bellas in last week and I couldn't wait to play with them! I decided that for this card, less is more. So I dug out my beautiful Fabriano Medioevalis folded cards & envelopes that I bought from Cindy's store a while back.

I stamped emmybella with a Palette Noir Black ink pad. I bought mine from a TAC demonstrator, but you can also get them at Ellen's store. I wanted to watercolor and was worried that StazOn wouldn't be dark enough on this very textured paper. The Palette ink pad worked perfectly.

I water colored Emmy with my watercolor wonder crayons and an aquapainter. The sentiment is from Inky Antics. The ribbon was the final touch (fake cindy ribbon from Michael's.)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stef
This is so cute. I just ordered 2 bella stamps myself. I somehow managed to miss this one shopping as I definitely a shopper! Love your blog site. You have some great stuff....Barb T.

Allison Rankin said...

This looks terrific...esp. on this paper...yum!