Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Oh Baby!

And now for something different... I have been on a Stamping Bella kick lately, but the need for a baby card reminded me that I have uninked Doodle Factory stamps sitting around. So, I had to switch gears and show them some lovin' too.

Friends of ours had a little boy last month and it's totally brought back memories of my little guy's first few weeks. They have decided to cloth diaper as well, so I wanted to give this little baby some cute printed cloth diapers. I love this truck paper from piggy tales. It has big cars on one side and smaller cars on the other. When I was looking for a contrasting piece for the strip behind the baby, I turned right back to this fun polka dot paper from Pebbles Inc.

As a finishing touch, I applied a little crystal effects to the baby's tears to make them look a little wetter.

For the layout, I used Lauren Meader's mytimess15 sketch.

Stamps: Oh Baby and Sentiments Baby! from Starving Artistamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White card stock, Wild Wassabi from Stampin' Up!,
Tortoise & Hare collection patterned paper from piggy tales, Summer Days Stripe and Summer Days Polka Dot patterned paper from Pebbles Inc
Accessories: Wasabi striped Grsograin ribbon from Stampin' Up!, Dimensionals, crystal effects
Tools: Copics, Silver Zig Painty, Classic Circle and Pinked Circle nestabilities from Spellbinders, Treading Water punch from Fiskars

3 comments:

Lauri said...

This is so so cute and bright!!! This is a great set...and is on my wish list!!

Basement Stamper said...

too cute!! Love the layout of it.

Donna Baker said...

how cute! I love Izzy's decorative diaper!