Friday, June 19, 2009

Bellariffic Friday

This week's Bellariffic Friday challenge was a great sketch from Paula. The four squares gave me a little pause, but I thought it would be cute to have the turtle peaking through each one. I think I made them a little too big though and didn't really pull it off. Oh well... It's still kind of cute.

Stamps: turtle tots - picking posies stamp with sentiment from Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White card stock, Chocolate Chip & Pixie Pink from Stampin' Up!, Lemon Tart from Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Dimensionals, Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Copics, Classic Square nestabilities from Spellbinders

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I think you did an awesome job and you are on a ROLL!!!

Karen Wilson said...

This is adorable! I love it!!

I've left a nice little award over on my blog for you. Have a peek! Thanks for all your inspiration!

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...this is adorable!