Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Anniversaries

July is a big wedding month which means lots of anniversary cards! This week is both my parent's anniversary and Eric's parents. Since my stamping time is a little limited these days, they are both getting the same card.

When Emily had a free shipping offer at Stamping Bella a few weeks ago, I just had to place an order. These cute tiddly Inks kids were at the top of my wishlist. I used the gamsol magic technique again to color it in. I'm getting better at shading to add dimension instead of just blending all the color until it is totally flat!

The layout is from Taylored Expressions's Cupcake Challenge #25. I had to flip the layout since my main image was too tall and I forgot that it was supposed to be off-center. I'll have to try this sketch again since I think it would be cuter with more of the circles showing.

Stamps: kissieface and sentiment from Stamping Bella
Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid Ink
Paper:
Papertrey Ink White card stock, Regal Rose, retired Loves Me patterned paper from Stampin' Up!
Tools: Koh-i-noor pencils, Gamsol, 1 1/4", 1" 1/4" circle punches

2 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love the shading and coloring job! Cute card. :)

Kerry D-C said...

Stef! This is so stinkin' cute!!


More Great News: I have awarded you a well deserved honor!
http://threecloversdesigns.blogspot.com/