Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Peer Pressure


What can I say? I succumbed to peer pressure and am now the happy owner of a super cute little Cuttlebug. The embossing dies sent me right over the edge. I picked up my little green cutie at my local Joann's with a 50% off coupon -- not too shabby!

To make this card, I used the Stylized Flower embossing folder on Whisper White card stock. The machine runs smooth like butter! My only problem is that the screw that holds the handle onto the machine is defective. So until I can call Provo Craft to have it replaced, I am cranking it very carefully. As you can see, it's not slowing me down too much. :)

To color the embossed flowers I used my Aquapainters and Watercolor Wonder Crayons. The colors I used: Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Certainly Celery & Barely Banana are from one of the color combinations on the Color Coach. This is a great tool that really helps you think outside of your normal colored box.

Stamps: Much Appreciated
Ink: Basic Black
Card stock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Accessories: Linen Thread, Celery striped ribbon from May Arts
Tools:
Label Punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely, Stefanie!

Anonymous said...

Stefanie this is adoreable! The colors are just so soft and sweet!!!