Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh Baby!


Now that I've pulled out the Pocket Notes from the Winter Mini catalog, I can't stop using them. These little cuties will not be in the Spring Mini catalog so if you like them, you'll want to order them before the end of February.

This card was super easy to make, but it cracks me up. I wanted it to look like the little baby was balancing on the cute ball. I think it came out perfectly.

I only inked the "so" from the So Very Sell-a-Bration set because the whole thing wouldn't fit on my tiny pocket card. The cute ball and baby are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Stamps: Tag Time, So Very
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla Pocket Notes, Sarah Designer Paper
Tools: Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aquapainter, Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Ballet Blue & Blush Blossom)

No comments: