Thursday, December 03, 2009

Babies!

It seems like everyone I know is having a baby. That means I've been doing lots of knitting and a little bit of stamping. Last month I needed a card for my cousin's newest son and a card for a friend's baby shower who is expecting a little girl. My mojo is still on hiatus, so I really made the same card in two different color schemes. The layout is from FTL #65.

I got the idea to add packing material to the box from Erica Payne's card on the pink cat website.

I had the idea to make my own patterned paper with the "baby boy" and "baby girl" sentiments and some circle stamps. It came out just as I envisioned it. Love it when that happens.

Stamps: Dress up Sweet Pea and Sweet Pea Plate 2 from Pink Cat Studio, expecting joy sentiment from A Muse, Congrats sentiment from the Baby Love stamp set by Cornish Heritage Farms.
Ink: Memento Black
Paper:
PTI White and Lemon Tart, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink from Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Dimensionals
Tools: Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, Long Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, Copic Markers


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yea!! What fun cards! Great job!
Hugs,
Melissa

Basement Stamper said...

I don't think you ever lost your mojo, these cards are adorable!!!

Lisa said...

very cute!!