Sunday, July 12, 2009

That's better!

This week's CHF challenge was to create our design by paper piecing. I don't do this technique very often, so it was very fun to give it a try. I really didn't like the way the last card came out, so I decided to have a do-over. I swapped out the little squirrel for a bird, but otherwise, the layout is the same. I really am much happier with this card. It was fun to pull together.

Stamps: Spring Trees, Mocha Chica & Take Time to Enjoy Your Day, from Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Palette Noir Black Ink
Card stock: Papertrey Ink White, Basic Black
, Various Patterned Papers

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card and perfect job on the paper piecing!

Vicky said...

This is so cute, Stef! Great job on the paper piecing!!

dn said...

Your card is adorable, great paper piecing!