Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cowboy Kid

Can you get enough of Billy from Pink Cat Studio? I certainly can not!

For this card, I wanted to try Toy's sketch #7. I just found Holly McMillen's (aka Toy) blog recently after stalking her splitcoast gallery for years. So I just had to try one of her sketches! This card is 5.5" square.

The burgundy layer was embossed with the new paisley Cuttlebug folder and then swiped with Brilliance white moonlight ink. The patterned paper is from Chatterbox (really old). Billy was colored with watercolor crayons and an aquapainter and cut out with the coluzzle.

Stamps: Billy Plate 1 from Pink Cat Studio
Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid Ink
Paper: Papertrey white cardstock
, Ballet Blue, Bravo Burgundy, River Rock, designer paper by Chatterbox
Accessories: Twill Tape
Tools: Aquapainter, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Stampin' Dimensionals, Coluzzle, Designer Tag punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, ticket corner punch

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!! I love the colours :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

You are too cool for using him in circles! I so would NOT have thought to do that. Wicked cute