Sunday, November 02, 2008

Trifold Challenge Card

A couple weeks ago, I signed up for another challenge on the SSUS group. We were supposed to make a card with the layout from the trifold card on page 16 of the Holiday Mini catalog.

This was a fun fold! I decided to pull out my Crab & Company set from Stampin' Up! and make a Christmas card out of it. The front of the card was inspired by one of Lauren Meader's old Saturday Sketches, #35.

The card itself was made out of a piece of kraft cardstock that measured 11 x 5.5. Then I folded it into thirds. My Score-It made this task nice and easy! I colored everything in with an aquapainter and watercolor crayons.


Stamps: Crab & Company and All Holidays from Stampin' Up!
Ink: Palette Noir, Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper: Watercolor Paper, Basic Black, Kraft, Basic Gray, Real Red

Accessories: Kraft tafeta ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Watercolor Crayons, Aquapainter, Score-It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool. I cannot wait to try it out. (Sheryl G.)

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great cards! I love the Crab & Company one...so cute. I think that is the best set for the holidays...so cute! Great job.

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh SO SO CUTE! I love the fold out. Love it!