Sunday, November 16, 2008

So far behind...

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. One reason is that I haven't been stamping much. Sewing my little guy's Halloween costume got me on a bit of a sewing kick, so stamping has taken a back burner. I'm hoping to marry the two with my next project so I'll be sure to share that with you soon.

In the meantime, I have some catching up to do. We went to 3 weddings in September (two on Labor Day weekend) and I haven't posted any of the cards yet. I'll start with the first and most simple one.

Our first wedding was for a couple of board gaming friends here in Connecticut. Their wedding invitation was a simple, yet elegant white card with scrolly lavender accents. So, I modeled my card to complement the invitation.

This card was so simple, there's not much to say about it. Come back tomorrow for the second wedding of Labor Day weekend. It has a completely different feel to it.

Stamps: Reversed scallop circle image by Impress, sentiment by A Muse
Ink: Palette Noir, Almost Amethyst
Paper: Shimmery White, Almost Amethyst

Accessories: Retired wide organdy and sweet shop ribbon from Stampin' Up!, Dimensionals
Tools: Scalloped circle and plain circle Nestabilities by Spellbinders

No comments: