Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ornament Challenge

I signed up for the weekly challenge on my yahoo group again this week. The challenge was to make ornaments. I was planning to make these again because I love to color and they are so much fun! But, when we got our assignments I was given my friend Lisa Somerville and I already gave her one of those ornaments at convention. So, this was going to be a real challenge!

I went to Michaels looking for some glass ornaments and didn't find anything I liked. But I did see some cute porcelain ornaments. They are glazed, so I couldn't color on them. So, I decided to try embossing and see what it looked like. The verdict? I think they look very elegant! Perfect!!

Stamps: Holy Triptych
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories:
Gold Embossing Powder, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Gold Cord
Tools: Heat Tool, Powder Pal


6 comments:

rozie640 said...

Very pretty Stef, Lisa's gonna love it.

Lauren (mytime) said...

I think I missed this last week! Sorry!! love your ornamant-so elegant looking :D

amycara said...

This is lovely! Your ornaments are always so terrific and this one's no exception!

Barbara said...

...and lovely as well! GREAT job. Lucky Lisa.

Lisa said...

Whoo Hooo - I received Stef's beautiful ornament in the mail. I have a special place to hang this on my tree. Thanks Stef!

Melissa said...

This is a great idea. I have a couple of the enameled ornaments also and I'd been wondering what to do with them!