Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall Wedding

We're going to a wedding tonight for one of my coworkers. Actually the groom used to work with me as well, so it should be a fun time!

For their wedding card, I wanted something simple and understated. The bride is also a stamper and tends towards more simple & elegant designs than ones with lots of layers and embellishments.

So, I pulled out a Fabriano Medioevalis note card and set to work. The cake is from the retired Stampin' Up! set, Fairy-tale Wedding. I got the sentiment on sale from A Muse this summer because it is also retired. Both were stamped in Palette Noir black ink and I watercolored the cake with my watercolor wonder crayons and an aquapainter. Then just to add a little sparkle, I used my brand new copic spice clear glitter pen that I ordered from Ellen's store. I like it better than the Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen because it really is clear.

Stamps: Fairy-tale wedding from Stampin' Up!, Best Wishes from A Muse
Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir Black
Card stock: Fabriano Medioevalis folded card
Tools: Copic Spica Clear Glitter Pen
, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sweet as can be! :)

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Simply lovely, Stef!