Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tag!

I've been tagged by Dana Lea at Will Blog for Stamps and Lori Barnett at Stamp Scents! This time, we're supposed to share seven things about ourselves.

1. I was an only child until my dad remarried my freshman year of college. Now I have an older step-brother and step-sister.
2. I got married 1 month after graduating from college and then started my first "real" job 2 weeks after that.
3. I also love to knit, although I only learned how to one year ago. So far I've knit scarves, hats, sweaters and I'm working on a blanket.
4. I am an Air Force BRAT. My dad retired when I was in the 8th grade.
5. I was born in Germany and lived there for 8 years in two separate tours.
6. I have a 1.5 year old puggle named Lucy. She is too stinkin' cute!
7. I am a software engineer which is a glorified name for computer programmer. So stamping is my creative outlet for sure!!

Once again, I think I caught the tail end of the tagging game. If you haven't been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged and post here so we can read all about you!

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

HA! I was just getting ready to TAG you and I see someone beat me to it! LOL :) Oh well, I'm tagging you anyway...but you have already done all the work so that works.

I LOVE your creations! Can't wait to see more :) Thanks for sharing your talent with everyone. Happy Stamping!!

my blog http://www.loribarnett.blogspot.com