I've been tagged by Dana Lea at Will Blog for Stamps and Lori Barnett at Stamp Scents! This time, we're supposed to share seven things about ourselves.
1. I was an only child until my dad remarried my freshman year of college. Now I have an older step-brother and step-sister.
2. I got married 1 month after graduating from college and then started my first "real" job 2 weeks after that.
3. I also love to knit, although I only learned how to one year ago. So far I've knit scarves, hats, sweaters and I'm working on a blanket.
4. I am an Air Force BRAT. My dad retired when I was in the 8th grade.
5. I was born in Germany and lived there for 8 years in two separate tours.
6. I have a 1.5 year old puggle named Lucy. She is too stinkin' cute!
7. I am a software engineer which is a glorified name for computer programmer. So stamping is my creative outlet for sure!!
Once again, I think I caught the tail end of the tagging game. If you haven't been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged and post here so we can read all about you!