Friday, July 20, 2007

Blogger's Challenge Friday #4

Well, it's Friday so that means it's another blogger's challenge. This time we were supposed to use the layout of the Sassy Stems card on page 97 of the new catalog. Here's a link to the card.

This is going to be super lame since this is only my second week in the group, but I had no time to make this card. I have been stamping convention swaps every night this week when I got home from work and I'm still not done. I have visions of assembling swaps on the plane. If I can just get all the cutting, stamping and coloring done before I fly to Denver...

Anyway, the other blogger's challenge participants are better at time management than I am, so make sure you check out their fabulous creations! And check back here later today because I should be able to post my 3-d swap for the SSUS group convention swap when I get home from work. Just needed some daylight to take the pics!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Miss your submission...your ideas are always GREAT!