Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sweet Thanks

I am loving the new Loves Me paper in the winter mini. The colors are so me. This card is super simple to make, but uses a bunch of punches.

First I stamped the thank you flower on whisper white cardstock and punched it out with the new small tag punch. Then I punched the regular tag out of regal rose. The horizontal slot punch makes a nice little opening for the taken with teal tab made from the word window punch out. The pretty in pink brad helps tie the whole color scheme together.

This is my favorite layout to showcase tags. I've used it before for this birthday card and originally CASEd it from Jen McCracken whose original card I can't find online anymore but was CASEd here on splitcoast.

Stamps: Tagger's Dozen
Ink: Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean
Cardstock:
Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Loves Me Designer Paper
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Soft Subtles Brads, Small Tag Punch, Tag Punch, Word Window Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch

1 comment:

Michelle W. said...

Don't you just love this new paper? Mine should be here Thursday and I can't wait to play with it. This is a great card and I'll have to see if I can make some like this one. TFS!