Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mystery Image Swap

It was time for another mystery image swap about a month ago. I am a little late in mailing and even later in posting my version.

This month's hostess was Ms. Technique Junkie herself, Pat Huntoon, and she sure picked a doozie for us. I bet there are tons of cool stamping techniques that you could do with this giraffe, but I came up blank and just colored him yellow. I did find this cool giraffe print paper in the All Boy DCWV stack which was on sale at Joanns. I thought the giraffe looked like he was laughing, so this sentiment from A Muse worked perfectly.

The layout is from Mojo Monday sketch #63.

Stamps: Mystery Giraffe, sentiment from A Muse
Ink: Palette Burn Umber, So Saffron, More Mustard, Really Rust
Paper: PTI White, Chocolate Chip,
More Mustard, All Boy by DCWV
Accessories: Dimensionals, chocolate felt ribbon from Stampin' Up!
Tools: Paper Snips, Threading water punch from Fiskars, Stampin' Up! punches

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Love the background, works perfect with the giraffe and I think the sentiment is awesome!!!