Monday, June 18, 2007

36 SWAPS!

Done! I always jump on the Control Freak swaps as soon as Lisa sends out the email. I usually don't procrastinate to the very last minute to get them done though.

My hubby had to help me assemble these last night, but we finished just in time to get them out in the mail today! I can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with.

Alright, now for the details! I just love this cute little elephant from the new stamp set Year After Year. This set will be available in the new Fall & Winter Collection starting July 1.

I also used two of the new In Colors -- Soft Sky and Groovy Guava. The circles were cut out with the Coluzzle and the scalloped border was made with the small corner rounder. Beate has a great tutorial on this technique here. I like this scalloped border better than the one that can be created with the slit punch. It's a little softer.

Once again, I used sketch challenge 68 on a shade of blue.

Here's a close-up.

Stamps: Year after Year, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Palette Noir Black Ink, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Not Quite Navy
Card stock: Whisper White,
Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy, Soft Sky Prints Designer Paper
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools: Aquapainter, Small Corner Rounder, Coluzzle


4 comments:

rozie640 said...

Very sweet card, wow 36 of them and a hubby helping to boot!!! He is a keeper for sure! Thanks for sharing.

Swamp Tulip said...

Adorable. You (and hubby) did a great job.

Teresa

Basement Stamper said...

Stefanie:
They are awesome, that little elephant is adorable and I didn't order that set!!! Oh well, zoofari better make up for it.

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! What a sweet husband you have. TFS!