Monday, December 07, 2009

Butterfly Bella

I recently participated in an anything goes swap with the SSUS stampers. I wanted to use this butterfly bella, but for some reason, I couldn't keep the brown markers from bleeding out of the lines of her pants. So instead of scrapping the whole thing, I decided to crop them out!

My color inspiration came from this funky patterned paper I picked up a while ago. I think it's from American Crafts.

I added stickles to some of the brown circles in the background to spice it up.

Stamps: butterfly bella and butterfly wishes sentiment from Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White card stock, Choolate Chip, patterned paper from the American Crafts
Accessories: Dimensionals, Button Latte from Stampin' Up!, Ribbon from my stash
Tools: Copics, Labels 2 nestabilities from Spellbinders

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great to see you stamping, love that patterned paper!