Sunday, August 02, 2009

Final Challenge

The final challenge at CHF was to create a project with a one sheet wonder. I don't think I've ever done one before, so this was a challenge. Collage is not really my style, so I decided to use square cuts instead of getting tricky with cutting up the sheet. What I ended up with was 12 cards, 4 each of 3 different designs.

To create my sheet, I took an 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of white cardstock and stamped the little robot from Little Guy repeatedly in Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue and Only Orange. I then cut out the 4 big panels and cut the remaining strips into 2 x 2 squares to center on 3 x 3 cards.

Stamps: Little Guy, Mocha Chica and Tag You're It!, from Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Palette Noir, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi, Only Orange
Card stock: Whisper White, Only Orange, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue and retired patterned paper from Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Bold Brights & Soft Subtles buttons, Dimensionals
Tools: Paper Snips

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Those are darling, you did a great job with them!