Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you! My hubby had to work today, so the little guy & I met up with my parents & my sister in Mystic, Connecticut. For Mother's Day I got my first Copic markers.

They came on Thursday and I used them on this card for my step-mom. It's from the little guy and I literally threw it together in 20 minutes this morning. I colored the front & he colored the inside with regular crayola crayons. I stamped his name with snap stamps on the inside, but since we're not posting his name on the Internet, I blurred it out.

When you ask him what an owl says, he says "Hoo" so I thought it was especially cute to use these owl images from Stamping Bella.

My step-mom loved the card and we had a great time in Mystic. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too!

Stamps: "lady owly on her sign" & "cuddly owlies" from Stamping Bella, Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White, Confetti Tan, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi

Accessories: Dimensionals
Tools: Largest Rectangle & Oval scalloped punches from Marvy, Copic Markers, Crayola Crayons

3 comments:

Unknown said...

stepahnie...this is too cute...what a precious card from the little one! i'm sure nana loved it!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card and I love how you had him color the inside of it.

Denise Marzec said...

Your card is beautiful and so is the one from the little man. What a work of art! :)