Monday, August 18, 2008

First Doodle Factory Card

I got my blog candy from Tracy at Starving Artistamps this week and finally got everything mounted. Of course, when I sat down to make a thank you card with it, I drew a blank. So, I used a different Doodle Factory set. I'll just have to work my way up to the Great Outdoors.

I was inspired by this card from Natasha Trupp's blog. I just loved the way the cow's head peaks over the fence. Too cute! I love the polka dots too, but I didn't want to do a complete CASE. So instead, I applied a Taylored Expressions sketch instead -- sketch #24 to be exact.

That was fun and I can't wait to pull out some more Doodle Factory sets this week.

Stamps: Doodle Factory Country, Country Sentiments from Starving Artistamps
Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid Ink, Stampin' Up markers in Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Paper: Papertrey Ink white cardstock
for card base, Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black, sweet Patterned paper from Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Black organdy polka dot ribbon from May Arts
Tools: Aquapainter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Classic & Scallop Rectangle and Classic & Scallop Oval Nestabilities from Spellbinders

3 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Oh, Stef! this Mooooooovelous! very cute!

Donna Baker said...

this came out great! looking forward to seeing your Great Outdoors stuff thought *wink*

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!