Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another Bridal Shower

Now that the anniversaries have past, it's time to think about the 3 weddings we have from August 30-September 30. Another bridal shower equals another card!

For this one, I thought I would incorporate a few of the Dirty Dare challenges going on at Splitcoast Stampers this week. This card fulfills four of them! Definitely fills Lauren's challenge, Sharon's challenge and Laurie's challenge. Kind of a stretch for Christine's challenge, but I'm going with it anyway.

The layout is Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday sketch #45.

I paper pieced the bella's dress to match the background paper. I didn't have any card stock that coordinated, so I made the mat by smearing the Oasis Green ink pad on a piece of white card stock. Perfection and if I hadn't told you, you wouldn't know the difference! The vellum layer is popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals. I hid them behind the ribbon.

I think that's about it. I'm hoping to at least sneak in one more Dirty Dare card before the week is up.

Stamps: blingabella from Stamping Bella, sentiment and clear ovals from A Muse
Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid Ink, Oasis Green VersaMagic
Paper:
Papertrey Ink White card stock, vellum card stock, Manhattan Cocktail Dress Patterned paper from Luxe
Accessories: Ice Stickles, White Tafetta ribbon from Stampin' Up!
Tools: Watercolor wonder crayons, Aquapainter, Paper Snips, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love your vellum panel!