Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Birthday Mojo

The baby has been going through a cranky fit at night lately, so I have had no time to myself, let alone stamping time. I did sign up for the Birthday Card Challenge on the SSUS group though, so I was thrilled tonight when he went to sleep at 8pm!

I figured I would do two challenges at once since stamping time is at a premium, so this also fits into Mojo Monday Sketch #40. This is my first Mojo Monday sketch even though I've been collecting them from the beginning. I love Julee's style and hope I did the sketch justice.

Since this was a card for the SSUS I was supposed to use all Stampin' Up! products, but my partner gave me the thumbs up to do whatever I wanted. Thanks Rose! The patterned paper is from Scenic Route. It is double sided which is perfect for this sketch. I actually picked up this paper on the SSUS Cape Cod retreat in March. I've had this stamp set from the Madras Collection at Papertrey for just as long. To add a little sparkle, I embossed the images with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I hope you like it Rose!

Stamps: It's a Celebration from Papertrey Ink
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Palette Noir Black, VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White,
Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Patterned Paper from Scenic Route
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Teal Velvet Ribbon (retired from Stampin' Up!), Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder
Tools: Circle Nestabilities dies from Spellbinders, Heat Tool


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Sparkly goodness! Love the colors and papers you chose. Thanks for playing! :)

Alli Miles said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I LOVE what you did with this set.

rozie640 said...

i loved my card Stef, it's so adorable. I even cased this layout to make my challenge card!!! Thanks for the inspiration. Rose