Monday, September 17, 2007

Tagged!

Lauren tagged me to play a fun name game, so I was happy to play along.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -Snuffy Jetta

That's right, I named my first dog after the Snuffleupagus on Sesame Street. What can I say? I was 5 (and yes, I did have to look up how to spell that just now.)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Chocolate Chocolate Chip

Everything tastes better in chocolate.

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) -S-Sum

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Blue Horse

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Ann Hahn

I'm kind of cheating there since I was born on Hahn Air Force Base in Germany. I believe it is closed now.

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Sumst

I'm not even sure how to pronounce that one.

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Celery Fuzzy Navel

I don't even want to think about what that implies.

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Charles Thomas

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Dial Reeses

I don't wear perfume ever, so I usually just smell like Dial soap. Lame and ungirly, I know!

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ann Joseph

That was fun!

Now it's time to tag five more people.

  1. Kim
  2. Lisa
  3. MJ
  4. Barbara
  5. Toni
If you haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged as my 6th choice and post a link in the comments so we can all see. :)

No comments: