Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another Purse

This was one of the make-n-takes at my workshop tonight. My hostess, Lisa, wanted to learn how to make Julie Ebersole's purse cards. The template is available on splitcoast, but you need to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator to access it. If you aren't a demonstrator, ask your demonstrator to show you how to make it.

This time, I stamped the paisley stamp from Polka Dots & Petals from the spring mini catalog in Chocolate Chip ink on Cool Caribbean card stock. Then, I highlighted the paisleys with my Signo White Gel Pen.

For the flap, I brayered Cool Caribbean ink over the Au Chocolat paper from the spring mini catalog. Linda Heller (LucyStamps on scs), first posted the idea of brayering over the Au Chocolate papers. It makes them so much more versatile!


Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip
Card stock:
Cool Caribbean, Au Chocolat designer series paper
Accessories: Chocolate Grosgrain
Tools: Foam Brayer, 1/8" circle hole punch, Coluzzle, Signo White Gel Pen

No comments: